No ratings yet
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Gluten / Dairy Free
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Servings (editable): 4
Author: Kayla @ Gutsy Kitchen
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 Broccoli
- ¼ Cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon
- ¾ c Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 200℃ fanbake.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Slice into wedges and place in a bowl.
- Add oil and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper and toss to coat again.
- Spread out on a greased oven tray and cook for 40 minutes.”
- Cut the Chicken Breast into strips.
- Combine the egg with 2 Tablespoons of water.
- In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt.
- Dip the chicken strips into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs. Place on an oven tray lined with greased baking paper. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until crisp and cooked through, turning them half way.
- Thinly slice the cabbage and grate the carrot. Mix in a bowl together. Add the juice of half a lemon to the mayonnaise, mix in the salad or serve on the side.
- Cut the brocolli into florets. Place broccoli in a pot with 1 cup of water. Bring to boil with lid on and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
- Serve the chicken and wedges with the steamed brocolli and slaw.